Mental Health Foundation has launched a new 'Our Best Mental Health Tips' guide full of their best tips on how to look after your mental health - backed by research.
Their new guide is full of suggestions to help protect people from common problems such as anxiety and depression. It is based on their own rigorous, peer-reviewed and published research study of what works best for people.
"Protecting our mental health is easier than you might think. We can all do it, every day, with simple activities that help us feel OK. Order your guide now, for tips that help you to better cope with life."
Topics covered in the guide include:
- Learn to understand and manage your feelings
- Talk to someone you trust for support
- Be curious and open-minded to new experiences
- Be aware of using drugs and/or alcohol to cope with difficult feelings
- Try to make the most of your money and get help with problem debts
- Keep moving
Click the image below to download a copy of the guide today: